In this special episode of CrossFit Radio, Coach Glassman, Mark Rippetoe, Lon Kilgore, Robb Wolf, and Andy Stumpf come to the table with facts and science to combat the attack waged against CrossFit, its participants and its co-creator Greg Glassman by the NSCA’s Mike Boyle and Gray Cook in their podcast.
Here are a few of the topics discussed:
- Why bother?
- Uncle Rhabdo and the so-called “cavalier attitude” of CrossFit toward injury
- The “cult-like” allegiance to Coach Glassman
- The accusation that CrossFit is simply a “bastardized version” of Alwyn Cosgrove's approach
- Injuries in the military that are supposedly results of CrossFitting
- The assertion that adults cannot learn Oly-lifts
- Kipping pull-ups are cheating and harmful
Neil plays clips from the Boyle podcast and the five respond.